Welcome

Welcome!

I invite you to my second attempt at trying to blog! You're thrilled I'm sure.



I've spent too much of my life not reaching for the stars. I'm done with being idle and I'm ready to make something of the things I enjoy. This is a place for expression and building, not just for me.

This blog will focus mostly on my reviews of books, movies, television shows, games, and pretty much everything that goes into making life enjoyable. But also a place to express my biggest passion, second only to criticizing, which is to write. This is a place for all of these subjects and possibly more. So if you're ready to hear some strong, opinionated views on literature and music then strap in! I don't pull punches and I'm critical as hell; but I love passionately too. Get ready for some honesty!




Congratulations if you make it through this!

~Revaliciousness

Comments

Popular Posts